“There is no greater gift to the future than careful preservation of the past”
Membership is one way you can help support the St. Helena Historical Society. Your membership helps us to collect, preserve, exhibit, interpret and provide access to the rich history of the St. Helena area for present and future generations. Please join us!
Benefits of Membership:
- Free or reduced admission to the St. Helena Historical Society's educational programs
- Monthly newsletter on St. Helena history, The Electrolier
- Special membership-only events
- Special rates for research services
St. Helena Historical Society is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization (Federal I.D. # 30-87096). Membership donations and other contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law
Become a Member
- $50 Individual
Member benefits for one person
- $100 Family
Member benefits for two adults plus children in one household
- $250 Supporter Member
Member benefits for one to four people in one household
- $500 Business Member
- $1,000 Lifetime Member
Member admission rate for up to 3 people for programs and events. 2 hours free research into business related history
- $2,500 Corporate Sponsor
- $10,000 Marquee Sponsor
Sign up and pay securely online:
Vintage postcard of St. Helena
Ways to Give
- Click the Donate button above to securely donate online.
- Mail us a check. Our address is: Box 87, St. Helena, CA 94574
- Consider us in your estate planning. The contribution of funds or property to the St. Helena Historical Society through trust agreements or bequests will help the Society in the future and provide you with the satisfaction of making a gift in the present.
Your Donation Supports
The St. Helena Historical Society relies on the generosity of our community. Your support makes the Historical Society possible. It helps illuminate our past and educate our future.
You can support us by participating in our events and programs and attending our History Becomes Art fundraiser for our new home. Make a donation. Become a member.
Volunteers are always welcome
The St. Helena Historical Society is an all-volunteer organization. If you share an interest in our town’s history and would like to participate in preserving and sharing it, there are many ways that you can help. Whether you prefer an on-going, weekly commitment or occasional assignments, we would love to hear from you.
- Are you interested in helping with programs or events? Opportunities range from involvement at the planning stage to help on the day of the program or event.
- Are you interested in the historic collection? Do you have experience in cataloging or exhibits? We have a growing collection of photos, documents, and other artifacts of life from St. Helena’s history and need volunteers to assist in a variety of ways.
- Is doing research what interests you? Volunteers assist in many ways, including researching items donated to the Collection and providing research assistance to the program committee.
- Don’t know exactly what you like to do? If you have an interest, but are unsure how you’d like to help, we’d love to talk with you, to get to know you and explore ideas.
Fill out this Volunteer Interests form and we will contact you.